Wednesday 27 July 2016

A little note from Michelle



This Month we feature in Whitsundays First Food Magazine, SPLURGE Food Australia, a new venture by Foodporter brought to you with one special idea: To give you a unique taste of the culture surrounding our authentic cuisine.

And how will we do that? First of all, by offering you with an insight into our farming culture, taking you behind the scenes of the restaurants, and introducing you to the people that have chosen the creative career behind the stainless steel shelves and burners.

We will also give you lots of recipes & tips, showcase food galore, and let you have a peek at the menus available in the area that can be delivered to your door by Foodporter in case you don’t feel like venturing out.
I would like to personally thank all the Contributors & Advertisers for supporting my vision and helping me make SPLURGE a reality. I hope that you will enjoy reading through these pages as much as I enjoyed assembling them.

One last thing: I am thrilled to announce that you will be hearing back from us in December when we will be releasing our Summer issue, keep tuned in as I release more articles and content from the magazine and what out for your copy distributed in every household in Airlie Beach, Jubilee Pocket and Cannonvale.

For More Information Visit : http://foodporter.com.au/

1 comment: